CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
company Spaceflow s.r.o., registered office: Pernerova 676/51, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, ID: 051 84 142, registered by the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague Court, File No. C 259630 (the “Spaceflow“)
free and voluntary consent to the processing of personal data
Extend of personal data: contained in the Facebook pixel “cookies” stated in the cookie declaration.
The purpose is: Promotion of Spaceflow’s products and services, promoting its brand and goodwill on social media.
Way of processing: It enables Spaceflow to measure, optimize and build audiences (e.g. Custom Audience/Lookalike Audience) for advertising campaigns served on Facebook and other Social media.
Consent is granted for period stated in expiry column of the marketing cookie declaration
I further acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent electronically by ticking it off on Cookiebot.
I can withdraw the consent before the lapse of the time I granted it, i.e. at any time. Withdrawal of the consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the Spaceflow prior to such withdrawal. General information on the Spaceflow’s approach to privacy is also available here. Learn more about this consent below.
NOTICE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
As a data controller – Spaceflow s.r.o., registered office: Pernerova 676/51, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, ID No.: 051 84 142, registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 259630 (the “Spaceflow“, “we” or “us” or “our“) we hereby give you information about the processing of your personal data and we also inform you of your rights related to the said processing.
The processing of personal data takes place in the following activities:
Social marketing on Facebook platform (Creating Custom and Lookalike audiences).
Purpose of processing:
This is how we promote our services and products.
Description of purpose of processing:
Authorization to process:
We process personal data on the basis of your consent.
The categories of personal information we process:
Data in Facebook Pixel stated in the cookie declaration of the Cookiebot for Spaceflow webpage.
For period stated in expiry column of the marketing cookie declaration.
Categories of processors or recipients to whom we may provide personal information:
We may be obliged to provide your personal information to public authorities, in particular courts, law enforcement agencies (such as the police, prosecutors, etc.) only to the extent necessary and within the limits of the law.
From whom did we get the following data:
We get personal information from you.
Automated decision-making based on personal information:
No such is being processed (for sending email replies, newsletters and other promotional materials).
Transfer of personal data to third countries or to third parties:
The recipient of your personal information is the person to whom we provide your personal information for some reason to carry out part of our activities for us (i.e. outsourcing). In our activity we use the following recipient of your personal data:
- Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, providing social network and various marketing functionalities (Facebook Pixel, Custom Audiences). The data controller for the processing personal data in the context of using Facebook is Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2. To claim your rights as a data subject and if you have questions relating to data protection, please contact Facebook’s data protection officer directly here.
Personal data may also, in justified cases, be subject to use (processing) for the purpose of dealing with legal matters, including the performance of public authority obligations and monitoring for possible legal protection. Personal data may also be archived for a given public interest, as well as for scientific, historical or statistical research (who does not like archaeologists?).
What are your rights?
You have the following rights to process your personal information:
- Access to personal data we process about you
- Rectification of incorrect or inaccurate personal data and add incomplete personal data
- Restriction, i.e. blocking of processing of your personal data
- The deletion of personal data in case the purpose absence or unauthorized data processing
- Submission of an objection to the processing of personal data if you believe that our data processing is not justified
- Be excluded from automated decision making
- Listing of personal data in a structured and machine-readable format or for another controller
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
- Filing a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data.
How can you exercise your rights?
In writing to the address: Spaceflow s.r.o., seat at: Pernerova 676/51, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8,
Data Protection Officer’s contact:
JUDr. Theodor Klán, attorney-at-law
Seat at: Pobřežní 18/16, 186 00 Prague 8,
We strive to protect your privacy as much as possible. However, if you disagree with the way we handle your personal information, you can file a complaint with a supervising authority, which is in Czechia:
Office for Personal Data Protection in Czechia:
having its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Tel.: 234 665 111, web: www.uoou.cz.